We become more conscious of our phones as our lives become increasingly connected. Would you like to disconnect, if only for a moment?
Mute your device and limit interruptions, stopping sounds or notifications to enjoy some peace of mind.
- Support for Android’s Do not disturb mode and Priority notifications.
- Support for Airplance mode (requires root).
- Settings to set maximum duration (3, 6 or 12 hours).
- Compatible with devices running Android KitKat (4.4) or later.
- Material Design!
- Developed by Mudar Noufal <email@example.com>
- Updated translations by martinusbe (NL), Benko111 (DE), gaich (RU), mauam (PT), eduds (PT-BR) and ccamara (CA).
This Android app includes libraries and derivative work of the following projects:
- SeekArc © Neil Davies.
- Otto © Square, Inc.
- RootShell © Stephen Erickson, Chris Ravenscroft.
- AboutLibraries © Mike Penz.
- Android Support Library v7 © The Android Open Source Project.
- AOSP © The Android Open Source Project.
These six projects are all released under the Apache License v2.0.
App also relies on Crashlytics SDK for Android © Google Inc. The reason why internet permission is needed.
Originally developed by Kwame Corporation for the Fairphone, Peace of Mind+ aims simply to bring this beautiful app to other devices, along with new features.
Copyright (C) 2013 Fairphone Project Copyright (C) 2013 Mudar Noufal, PeaceOfMind+ Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.